Monday, June 27, 2011

Facebook: A popular and internationally recognized social utility.

I have been a member on Facebook since 2006. I was invited by a former classmate. Since then, I have re-connected with many old friends from my immediate community, as well as with those who relocated; relatives, and others in and around Boston. It has been a truly great experience. There are many interesting features--some of which I simply do not use. I am also the creator of at least one new group which brought some very interesting people together. As a writer, I know reading can be a boring and time-consuming to some, so I try not to write too much; however, a few of my poems are available for viewing on my personal page. Here is the link to our Fan Page. more . . ">

2 comments:

  1. As in regular networks I think there is a cultural connection in online groups. That's where the name 'Trinbagonian' came from. That's one of the reasons I think culture plays a crucial role in how communities and group members function, and how members relate to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Trinbagonians-for-Lingo-in-Higher Education/149853311709200"

    ReplyDelete